When considering the affordability of a certain property you will need to remember that there will almost always be additional fees to pay. The asking rent does not include administration and letting fees.
Depending on your circumstances, and the property you select, Osborn Humphreys may also apply the following fees, upfront, during and/or at the termination of the tenancy:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
- application fees
- fees for preparing tenancy agreements
- inventory, check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- end of tenancy cleaning
Fees may be charged on a per person, or per property basis and will usually vary, so please confirm before viewing.